Wednesday, December 8, 2010
White water Rafting
Visit to Sanjaya's Village
Please contact Sanjaya Tripathee for more information.
Visit to Sanjaya’s Village:
The village of Koshi Dekha where Sanjaya grew up is situated 60 Km East of Kathmandu on a forested hillside. It is a unique opportunity to experience a village untouched by tourism where you can be part of the daily life of the village people. You will be hosted by a village family, eat with them, cook with them, and slow down to Nepali village pace.
This is a 2 nights, three-day program, with an additional OPTIONAL Cost US $500per/person.
Sample Optional Half and Full Day Hike Programs at Fort Resort, Nagarkot
1. Hike from Fort to Gairi Gaon and return via ancient Tibet trade route. Back to Fort. Half-day program.
2. Hike from Fort to Dhad Gaon. Reach Kartike Bhanjyang and back to Fort. Half-day program.
3. Hike to the View Tower and back to Fort via alternate trails. 3.5 hours duration.
4. Picnic on the Southern Ridge of Nagarkot hill and return via an alternate route to the Fort. Launch at Rohini Farm. Full day program.
5. 20 minutes drive to View Tower by Jeep and 2.5 hours of Trek down to Nala. Exploration around Nala Bhagabati, Karunamaya and Banepa. Drive back to The Fort by an alternate route. Full day program.
6. 4.5 hours Trek down to Sankhu, visit Sankhu-Vajrayogini. Another half hours trek to Telkot Bhanjyang. Drive back to The Fort by Jeep. Full day program.
7. Trekking down to Changu Narayan. Explore and drive back to The Fort via Bhaktapur. Full day program.
8. Drive excursion to Chinese Boarder/Tibet. Explore Natural Hot Spring and back. Full day program.
9. Drive for Sightseeing in the valley. Explore Kathmandu (Patan, Swoyambhu, Pashupatinath), Bhaktapur and back to the Fort. Full day program.
10. A full day trip to Indravati River. Rafting/Fishing can be organized on request.
Sacred Journeys Nepal Treks P. Ltd.
Mob: (0011) 977-9851112953
For Information: Beth Yahp at email@example.com or Susanne Rix at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bookings: Sanjaya Tripathee at Sacred Journeys Nepal email@example.com